Neoz Cordless Lamp Medusa
Neoz Cordless Lamp Medusa
Illuminate your space with artistic brilliance - Neoz Medusa Cordless Table Lamp
Introducing the Neoz Medusa Cordless Table Lamp, a masterpiece of design by Peter Ellis, David Greenway, and Ruth McDermott in 1995. Handcrafted in the scenic Blue Mountains, this lamp is the result of meticulous craftsmanship by one of our cherished artists. The Medusa Cordless Lamp features a solid resin form that elegantly encases a reflector, offering exceptional glare-free table lighting. Its unique illuminated form adds a touch of artistry to any space, making it a captivating centerpiece.
Experience the seamless blend of artistic craftsmanship and functional lighting. Each Medusa Cordless Table Lamp is meticulously handcrafted in the Blue Mountains, ensuring the highest level of quality and attention to detail. With its complex production cycle, this lamp showcases a solid resin form that encapsulates a reflector, creating a truly mesmerizing illuminated sculpture. Illuminate your space with the captivating beauty of the Neoz Medusa Cordless Table Lamp and elevate your decor to new artistic heights.
*Corporate branding available for commercial quantity
Unlock Exclusive Trade and Volume Commercial Pricing - Contact Us Today!
Peter Ellis, David Greenway, Ruth McDermott, 1995
- Polished & Natural Clear
- Hand Made Resin
- Designed and handmade in Australia
- 5 Years Warranty
- 95+ CRI LED
- All Parts Replaceable
- Lamp Type: Omni Directional
- IP Rating: IP52
- Dimensions: 195mm x 140mm x 110mm (7ﾾ") x (5ﾽ") x (4ﾼ")
- Weight: PRO - 1.42 kg / 3.2 lb; ECO - 1.31 kg / 2.9 lb
- Approvals & Standards: CE, CSA, C-Tick, FCC, RoHS, SASO
- EU Energy Regulation: Exempt - LED lamps operate on batteries
- Type: ECO 30 Hrs High to 130 Hrs Low; PRO 66 Hrs High to 310 Hrs Low
- Charging Time: ECO - 4.5 Hrs; PRO - 8.5 Hrs
- Battery: ECO - Sanyo Li-ion 11.1V 2600mAh 1000+ cycles; PRO - Sanyo Li-ion 11.1V 5200mAh 1000+ cycles
- Cells: ECO - 3; PRO - 6
- Light Source: 1W LED Warm White (Standard)
- Color Temperature: 2600K
- Operating Time (Hours) Normal mode: ECO - 30; PRO - 66
- Brightness (Lumens): ECO/PRO - 85+
- CRI: 95+
- Bulb Life (Hours): 50,000+
- Power Source: 100 ﾖ 240V Switch-Mode Power Supply; Approved for worldwide usage
Lamps locate on Base Stations for charging with LED charge indication. Base Station Switching - simply rotate Lamp half a turn for different brightness levels (patented). Lamps illuminate using mains power when on Base Station.
- Dimension: 4" Diameter x 1" Height
- Weight: 0.5 lb
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Switch Mode/Power Supply: Input 100-240V 50Hz 60Hz 0.6A Output DC 15V 1A 15W
- Approvals and Standards: CE, CSA, C-Tick, FCC, RoHS Compliant
If in stock, item ships in 5 to 7 business days.
Please note: All sales final. This item is non-returnable.
Free Shipping within 48 continental USLearn more
MetropolitanDecor.com currently offers Free Shipping within the U.S. for orders over $100. Free Shipping is only for Ground via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or Curbside Delivery for large items such as sofa, bed, cabinetry or chandeliers.
Manufacturer's Return PolicyLearn more
Our manufacturer's return policy allow returns for the following reasons: Items received damaged or broken; incorrect items that were shipped; defective items. A replacement will be shipped right away.
The Paloma Sectional Sofa cushion is made of high density foam and pocket springs for extra comfort with pine wood frame and steel. sohoConcept's Paloma Sectional is designed by Tayfur Ozkaynak. Photo shows Grey Velvet upholstery. The caramel genuine leather upholstery shown above is made to order.
Array Mini Opal
Inspired by Italy circa 1960, this modern ceiling lamp with rotating arms and hand-blown opal glass shades allow the sculptural artwork to be repositioned. Crafted in England.